Monday, June 11, 2018

Violent hate crime attacks

Violent hate crime attacks

In my home, they use targeting equipment to brutally force me to listen to their lies, slander, hate and threats. Vicious enemy attacks. The radio is quite loud, yet they are louder by targeting. They use fancy equipment to target me in my home. Totally unacceptable. I can sleep fine with the radio loud. But their targeting makes it impossible to sleep. Fancy sleep deprivation type equipent. They are at 10 Cecil place, Waltham, Christchurch, New Zealand. I should not be forced to listen to their hate threats and lies in my home. Sadistic horror. Lies and slander. Hate speech and hate crimes. I reject their invasions and hope to ignore them. They are much louder than the radio. Targeting is much worse than the loudest radios.
They bully in shifts at that property. No one lives there. They invade my privacy and its totally unacceptable. Far too cruel and politically motivated. They have no right. Threatening to torture me worse than waterboarding. They are Nazi extremists. They are far too close. The radio is up as loud as I can make it. In fact I have 2 radios on the same Chinese station. Voice of South pole. I still cant drown the nasty targeting out.
Earlier today I made an official complaint to the police complaint site. About the fact that police refuse to arrest these people for hate crimes, or even tell them to stop doing it. Hate crimes are serious. I will wait and see how things go this week. Tonight now, the enemies are full on attacking and targeting me in my home with hate attacks, lies, slander and threats.
The radios are up very loud and I still cant drown out the targeting. But it does help. I can sleep fine with the radio up loud, but I cant sleep with the targeted attacks. They are Nazi extremists. I am a member of the Internet party. They are enemies. here should be laws in new Zealand to ban Nazi extremists. Also ban them from having government jobs. They cause so much trouble with their government jobs. If they didnt have their government jobs they could not carry out their nasty threats.

No comments:

Post a Comment