Targeted home invasion attacks.
Full on non stopping. Targeted home invasion attacks. Politically motivated hate crimes. Weird sadistic, cruel, threats, and when you yell at them back, tell them to stop and go away, you get told to shut up, by someone else. No one is going to put up with these horror crimes. They deliberately prevent you from sleeping. No escape from it. Bully them back, you get told to shut up. They should have been arrested for hate crimes a long time ago. The corruption here is totally unacceptable. Ive given up complaining about it coz the police are just too corrupt.
They are total strangers to me. They bully like this, brainwashed with lies and slander. They must be being paid to do this. Professional bullies. Nazi, extremist, satanic horror movie stuff.
Yelling at them to stop and go away does no good at all. Who are they? Who is brainwashing them? Stirring them up to hatred of someone they dont even know. Political violence of the worst kind. Agendas. I just want to get some sleep. Its full on sleep deprivation. They use fancy equipment from overseas to target me in my home, invasions of privacy to the maximum extreme. I thought that yelling at them to tell them to stop and go away would work. Then I get told to shut up by someone else.
The targeted home invasion attacks come from a yellow house at 10 Cecil place, Waltham, Christchurch, New Zealand. They come and go from there and bully in shifts. To keep up the full on attacks. They dont come up to my place and pull my hair or anything. If they did, they might get arrested. Its much much worse than that.
No one will put up with this. No one should be expected to put up with it. Vicious politically motivated hate crimes. They are total strangers, paid and brainwashed to hate. Filled with lies and slander, as if they had got me mixed up with someone else. Its weird. They are deliberately preventing me from sleeping. Im not worried about that, I just want them to stop this home invasion and go away. They dont live around here. I dont know where they live or who they are.
They are threatening even worse horrors. Torture worse than water boarding., frauds and total obliteration of my brain and lifes work. Turn my research and manuscripts into a porn scam. Totaly distort, discredit, dehumanize and de civilianize me. Weird and sadistic hate crimes. Whoever is paying them and brainwashing them is even worse than they are. I dont know who is behind them either.
Nazi extremist sadistic weridos. I have been calling for these creeps to be banned and outlawed, especially banned from New Zealand government jobs. These Nazi extremists are banned in many countries around the world. Why not New Zealand? I am a member of the internet party. The woman who runs the Internet party was harrassed out of new Zealand. She is in Moscow.
I am staying here. I have a lease on my flat. Ive been banned from working, volunteering and further education. Banned from having a mobile number. Such is the corruption here. Banned from Twitter, Fakebook, and Wordpress. Fraudsters ID theft frauded me. The people who do this have New Zealand government jobs. They have extremist poilitcs and agendas. Threating to torture, kidnap, traffick and use brute do or die force to distort the truth. To force some fake reality, then they lie lie lie about it. Oh so willing to be raped and tortured. Victims are not workers. Victims are not willing. Victims are not crazy. You just want to stay alive and get your life back. Not my life. They have no right at all to do anything like this to anyone.
They should not have to pull my hair to get arrested. I should not have to get some tatoos and tell some lies to get a mobile number.
Its a basic human right to read and write. I have been qualified as a journalist since 1990. If someone had an issue with one of my blogs they could sue me. No one ever sues me coz they know its true and they cant. So maybe they have an issue with the truth. Say im truther? While they are just compulsive liars.
Im not sure how to get them to stop and go away. Any ideas? How do you deal with these sorts of Nazi extremists? Yelling and telling them to stop and go away does not work. If I moved it woiuld be even worse. The would continue to stalk me and harass me like this wherever I went. Have they got nothing better to do? Im busy trying to read, write and study. They make this as difficult as they can. For their sick amusement.
They should have been arrested for hate crimes a long time ago. The police are too corrupt to do anything. Its a waste of time complaining to them about it. Its horrible and no one should have to put up with it. Its a violation of basic human rights.
I tried to blog this and I was prevented. My computer and internet were invaded. Some connection to Microsoft and Google. My Kaspersky internet security wont work now either. I will try again ti blog this.
No comments:
Post a Comment