Monday, June 4, 2018

Political hate crimes

Political hate crimes

New Zealand today. People used to have political opinions. Now you get attacked viciously by people paid to do electronic home invasions. Not a shred of privacy. Political hate crimes. They try violently to frame you up, de humanize, discredit and  de civilianize you. Sadistic horror. This is the terror style alternative to a political opinion. Crazy, whore, wanker gang member. Nazi extemists are banned all over the world. Except in New Zealand where they are behind this kind of terror style political attack. Threats to torture much worse than waterboarding or any other horror from Guantanamo. Vicious violent political hate crimes gone toxic. Nazi extremists should be banned in New Zealand. Especially banned from having government jobs.  Horrific crimes are done by these creeps. They turn around and blame victims, threaten victims.
New Zealand has by far the worst case of youth suicide in the world. The Nazi extemists issue is a big part of the problem. You ban these creeps from government jobs and I bet the youth suicide rate would drop. So why threaten to torture me for calling for these creeps to be banned. Most countries in the world ban Nazi extemists. New Zealand lags way behind.
These political hate crimes use lies and slander, paid bullies. Horror is like terrorism. Corruption is widespread. They have no right to violate peoples basic human rights so viciously. Extreme cruelty they could not get away with at Guantanamo. If they did quarter of what they did to me, at Guantanamo they would get arrested and jailed. Too cruel for a terrorist or murderer. Then its to cruel for journalists and kids in New Zealand. These Nazi extremists are like terrorists. Its my body, my home, my life and my work not theres to rape and torture for their amusement.
Victims are not crazy, victims are not willing and victims are not workers. You do not register people as rape victims, totally against their will, like the Nazis of old registered the Jews. You wont get away with it. No one will put up with that extreme violatioin of basic human rights.
Lies and slander . Brute violent force. What ever happened to political opinions? Let people speak for themselves and tell the truth. None of this we think on her behalf, we consent on her behalf and other horrors. I advised them to upgrade to a robot or blow up doll if they have sadism disorder and get off on torturing people. Political violence of the worst kind. Hate crimes gone toxic. The more I call for these Nazi extemists to be banned the more they target me with horror threats.
The crimes and the threats. Kidnapping, torture, worse than Guantanamo, trafficking, forced associations, forced marriages as a punishment, to a gang member, you dont know and dont want to know, to try and ban you from reading and writing. To discredit your journalism. ID theft fauds, invasions of privacy of your home and internet.
Lies and slander. Brute violent force. Corruption. I have been qualified as a journalist since 1990. I am going to read and write for the rest of my life. I have given up being a victim of your horror. You wont torture me ever again. No more forced marriages to fraud me out of my research and manuscripts. No way. These terror style criminals should be arrested and jailed. Charged with hate crimes.
I have no tatoos, I have never been to jail. I am not crazy. I am a journalist. I am not a gang member. I dont know any gang members, they dont know me. I dont write about them. Nothing in common with them. I dont use drugs or drink. Im to busy. I read and write, research and blog. The police are corrupt, the UN is corrupt. Basic human rights to read and write, are being seriously violated by these Nazi extremists. Christchurch New Zealand will not have a Nazi party. If I have anything to do with it. They say you are just a wanna be human being, we dont recognise you as a human being. Typical Nazi ideas. You dont qualify for human rights. You are over qualified to read and book in the privacy of your home, so we invade your privacy and try to prevent you. You are just a crazy, whore, wanker gang member. If we had our way you would be.
Faslely accused of ridiculous things. We dont like your politics. I am a member of the Internet party. I vote within the system. These Nazi extremists dont even have a party. They have no right to dictate and torture like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment